Thursday, December 22, 2011

Not a post redux(a.k.a. Irony)

An electron in motion, as captured by
a quantum stroboscope

I was going to write a long thought out post on why it's good to share information freely. About the longevity of the human race and our collective advancement potentials if information was not stifled but shared freely.


I then realized I work for the largest corporate patent holder in the U.S.....

So on your left you will find the first motion capture pictures of an electron.......


As a friend of mine pointed out when I first came to this revelation: The irony, I have it.

In other news: hello to my Alaskan reader. Or as you say in your native language "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

I had an acquaintance once from Alaska who sold/made jewelry, he also had a handle bar mustache that seemed to be his entire world. Looking back, really, he was a hipster before it was hipster to be hipster/

*
I never knew there was so much drama associated with resource management based game(a la Farmville). I failed to check my "Treasure Fever" game the last 4 days because the cell signal in Ohio(home of my P.I.C.(tm)) is so bad. When I got back there were angry messages about me failing to send my daily 'gift' to everyone. Apparently my Corp-Job will give me some time off for the holidays but be damned if I dare to not go hunting for virtual treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment