Monday, May 4, 2009

The next iteration

I haven't used this blog for a long time.

I got involved in facebook which took focus away from my secondary blog. I think I will use this, at least for a little while, to chronicle my web coding work for ENT.

So, let see. First the site is:

http://www.elysiumnightstheater.com

The site is entire under development but the goal is to, eventually, have almost all the content as editable, no static content what-so-ever.

This will be made harder by the fact that some content just can't be put into a database. The best solution for that is going to be XML docs that feed the ASP pages. This isn't bad, but I think most of the content that is difficult to update will probably end up in a site-installed wiki.

More to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment